I CAME, by masturbation. I know you are thinking, "Okay AND...are you seriously blogging about this?" YES I AM seriously blogging about and if you stay with me I will tell you why this is a BIG deal. Well I don't think I emphasize with you all that I'm not to keen on masturbation. I never understood the hype in it...I always found it quite boring. I would in fact do it quite a few times, to TRY and find excitement in it. Try and Try, time and time again, but I would always stop because I got bored with it before I could cum. Every time I did do it, I got annoyed wondering, "Damn when am I gonna cum?!" Lost interest in it, then stop doing it. Each time I did, I gave up, but I still still tried man times. Upon getting to know the guy I am now claiming as my boyfriend, [that I spoke of in THIS post] because of him and our Skype™ sex [chuckle] I masturbated to his sexy ass voice as he was telling me "things." Because of him I have realize the great pleasure of massaging my head, because apparently its sensitive when hard. Before him, I did NOT know this about my OWN dick. [haha] Yet even THEN I did not finish too the point of ejaculation, NOT because it was boring...NO THIS time it was because it felt TOO good, too overwhelming. Yet still though, nowadays ever since that first night it happened, I been experimenting with my head. I only beat OFF to stay HARD, but that main objective was to "work the tip." I did it earlier, but I had somewhere to be, when I came back home...I continued later on. Started again, within MINUTES and then BOOM, I NUTTED! :) For the very FIRST time. Obviously since I never masturbated up until ejaculation, and I'm a virgin of course I NEVER seen myself cumming. TODAY was my first time and I felt GOOD, I feel so GROWN now. [hahaha]
So originality is dead?....Oh Boo who, cry a damn RIVER! Guess WHAT people its 2011 and EVERYTHING has been done, so what is there left to do? Do the VERY same things that has been done, BUT do it BETTER and/or put your own spin on it. I am so tired of people thinking no originality equals no success. Becuase what may not be ORIGINAL can STILL Be DIFFERENT. Oh you have a blog, that's been done...but MINES is different. Oh you write poetry, that's been done...but every poet has their own ways of wording. FACT: Originality BEEN dead and people are KILLING that phrase as well.
For the VERY first time. I felt nervous at first, but after it was done, I felt relieved. This person was the the "friend" I once blogged about (I deleted that post...well I blog about her twice, I deleted the negative one). After that post I made, we "made up" a few days after...and NOW it's over AGAIN! Only THIS time I am done for real. She has disrespected me for The LAST time. It was time to let her GO. I just cannot continue to be a friend to someone like her. I should of went with my first instinct and have let our FIRST fall out be the last and END IT there. But I care for her and she was there for me when I came out to her so I stuck around. I realize I DO NOT owe her anything because of that, especially since that's the very thing she used against me. "At least I don't have to hide my sexuality" REALLY?! She made me realize that NOT ONLY do you have to worry about people turning their backs on you for knowing you're gay, but also worry about the type of people that will BE THERE when you came out BUT THEN use it against you for later use. A "friend" that uses YOUR secret against you, a secret that YOU reveal to them because you felt comfortable with them and you THOUGHT you could trust them...is NOT a friend. YET SHE is the one that going on and on on her twitter with the NERVE tweeting about being REAL. ??? I am confused. But no need to worry anymore that part of my life is DONE. I just HOPE I NEVER EVER have to be put in a position to have delete someone from my life again. It is not fun at all.
- A friend should RESPECT other friend's opinion, rather you agree or not. No one should be seriously offended. If a friend IS that means that friend is NOT completely comfortable with that other friend to be able to handle their HONEST opinions.
- A friend should NOT use anything personal that friend as reveal and confided in about AGAINST THEM. Don't be there for them at the time of their revealing of their secret and THEN use as ammo for the future.
- A friend should NOT talk about another friends business to THAT friend that doesn't know that other friend. If that friend is sharing someone else business with YOU, then would it be wrong to think maybe that friend is telling YOUR business as well?
- A friend should not be MESSY. And only befriend people for their selfish benefits.
- A friend should TRUST a friend and not be so easy to jump to conclusions to leads to accusing friend about something that is NOT true.
- A friend should NOT be all buddy/buddy with that friend when everything is FINE, but then when its not that friend starts to QUICKLY talk shit about that friend.
- A friend should NOT keep feelings about that friend because of fear it may hurt that friends feelings, so in turn it EATS YOU UP inside. Being a friend means being REAL, if you can't be real...you are NOT a friend. If a friend CAN'T HANDLE the REAL then that friend is NOT ready for a REAL friendship.
- A friend should LISTEN to and pay ATTENTION to friends words and feelings...NOT ignore them.
- A friend should LISTEN to and pay ATTENTION to their intuition if something is telling that friend this person will NOT be a good friend. Don't wait until you grow to CARE for that friend and now you can't let go, but yet they could give a DAMN about you.
- A friend should be SINCERE and TRUTHFUL about that friend and the friendship.
It went very WELL. Told her about a situation that lead to me coming out which I planned, to break the ice. She STILL loves me, she asked was I sure a couple of times. I told her, "YES, I'm 20 I been going through this for years, I wouldn't be sitting telling you this now if I wasn't sure." I told her about me not being aroused by the strippers at my older brother's bachelor party. She said that don't mean anything, " I see male strippers and I don't get aroused..." HAHAHA I LOVE HER. I told her it was no more questioning my sexuality, I AM GAY. It went GREAT though, she still loves me and showed no negative bias towards me. I am SO ecstatic right now!