12.06.2011

Hey! Come Here! I got something Interesting For You...



An interesting transformation, an Youtube user shares his journey from a FEmale to a MALE. And according to  him he is attracted to females the same way he was also attracted to females when He was a female. Am I confusing you, haha? So my question to YOU is: if a girl who is a Lesbian gets an sex change, is her(now a HE) sexuality now considered to be straight? I think this proves that your gender DOES NOT decide your sexuality. Because if it DID wouldn't that former lesbian female NOW be attracted to GUYS now that she had a sex change to become a guy? If I'm confusing you [i know this subject is so weird] let me explain simpler if she was a lesbian as a female...would she be a gay guy if she got a sex change?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? anyone?...