3.24.2015

Go Ahead, Ask ME!




Ask if I believe the American education system is fucked up. When you have to send $50+ [non-refundable] with an college application only to be told your not get good enough to attend, but your money was. Ask if I believe the American education system is fucked up. When these days students are not even getting ACTUAL books, but a stack of PAPER, having to then by a tablet for it...cost? About $200+. In debt for  the greater part of your life after going to college and your degree may or may NOT even be valuable.   


Go ahead, ask me! When students AND teachers cheat the scores on tests, it's because the SCORES are valued over actually LEARNING. Ask me! Every year more and more elementary KIDS are coming home carrying a backpack full of books and homework that weigh more than their body. Kids should NOT be stressing as much as a college student. Stricter curriculum, but yet LESS for students and teachers to work with because  as the budgets are lowering more schools are CLOSING. Where the money is going? WAR. Go ahead, ask me if I believe the American education system is fucked up. When America only cares about WHAT students are learning ONLY if its in the interest of competing in education with OTHER countries, go ahead...ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? anyone?...