5.13.2010

Trey "Neighbors Know My Name" Songz



Tremaine Aldon Neverson, born November 28, 1984(which means him and I are compatible, he's a Sag.),better known by his stage name Trey Songz.


For reason,and I KNOW I'm not the only to notice, it seems that ever since ol' boy cut his hair he's OFF THE CHAIN lately. Everything from his music is poppin off more more so than in the past...his swag has gon'WAY UP. I remember when he was still kinda new to the scene he dressed kinda broken down(...my opinion,lol.) He's just simply WAYYYY SEXIERRRRRRR now NOT saying that he didn't look good be4 but....just check his Neighbors Know My Name video and my point will be made...


Would have liked to see more of the body, but seeing that face was just as pleasurable(...O' MY...dem close ups make me go KRAZY,lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? anyone?...