3.28.2013

Ironic Much?


I'm sorry, but if elementary, middle, and high school American History classes has taught me anything is that America settled on this land [that was stolen from from the natives, but that's another conversation] to have RELIGIOUS FREEDOM from the English which was ruled by the Catholic church.

So how IRONIC we sit here now and denied to right to marry, because people view marriage as between man and women, a point of view in which is supported by RELIGION. That doesn't sound like religion freedom to me at all. Religious freedom is, "My BELIEFS is that marriage is between man and women, but I support the RIGHT to believe otherwise. And will not come in the way of anyone else RIGHTS because of my beliefs."

But, that is not what is happening these days is it? The WHOLE POINT OF THE START OF AMERICA was religious freedom, but deny equality and have painted MUSLIMS as evil people and CONDEMN atheist. Let's not forgot that the freedom of religion is the right to NOT be religious as well. I know I believe  in God and have the LOVE of the Lord in my heart, but I am not going to tell anyone their going to hell when it's NOT my place. 

That is what is happening. I'm gay, so I'm going to HELL? And please tell me when did THAT become YOUR place to tell me. You don't believe in gay marriage...fine, but just because YOU don't believe in it doesn't mean SHIT! Gays exist and they always did. You so righteous, but yet PICK AND CHOOSE what parts of the bible you going to live by. "Homosexuality is an abomination." But IGNORE the other countless amount of sins of the bible...pleeeeeeeeeeease.  *rolls eyes* You hide behind your bible to justify your homophobia like a COWARD!

The bible has turned a lot of our fellow human beings into judgmental, bitter, hypocritical bigots. And that's why I am not a fan of the bible. The beliefs I have in my savior comes from my SOUL, not from a book written by MAN. Now a lot of people would be offended by that...to that person I would say...

FUCK YOU! in the nicest way possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? anyone?...