7.14.2010

The Bumpy Road


No red or green lights, no speed limits or yield signs in sight…
So I guess that means we can do what we want. 
You can drive how ever you want, 
Cuz I’m surely gonna ride how ever I want. 
Don’t stop…keep going farther and farther, deeper and deeper…
As you drive into me from under me.Yes! Drive Me, Take Me There. 
 
 
Its feeling too good, but don’t slow down. 
Your key in my ignition…if there is anybody listening…
The neighbors?...Yeah they definitely know your WHOLE name. 
I’ve came...you’re cumming. 



I hop off, engulfed you, swallow you,  your unborn kiddies are in my stomach. 
Then I lick up from your juicy fat piece, 
As I drive my tongue across your bumpy terrain like abs…
Simply beautiful. 

 




I could just lick your body all day. 
Your hard work is showing, 
As it has transformed into precipitating sweat…
Now THAT mixed with the salty nectar I left on you       
When I rode on it and exploded…ohhh so sweet. 


Up to your chest, then up to your lips…
We share a kiss. 
That’s the taste of our love loving…
The sweat, the nut…
Ohhh how this won’t ever be the night I soon will forget. 
Thank you SOOOO much 
For taking me on this Bumpy Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? anyone?...