1.24.2011

I Admire The Feminine MAN....


Why, well you KNOW I'm going to tell you. It's because you don't even try to act masculine when you know it's not you. You do it all with no fear. You really don't have to go through process of coming out, if you do it only has to be at least once. The way you are people, pretty much know, I mean NO disrespect, but there is no way a man could be so flamboyantly feminine and Not be gay...right?! Being masculine you will find yourself coming out to people over, and Over, and OVER again. Yes, some may be discreet and feel like it's not every bodies business, but Still even though they don't feel that way, it's gonna be stressful and tiring to even TRY to come out to everyone you meet. For example, if a girl Likes you, because she doesn't know your sexuality since you are not fem assume she has a chance...she pushes herself on you...you are now in a very AWKWARD situation that a gay man HATES. Having a girl like you, makes you uncomfortable, and you really don't want to tell her that you being gay  is the reason for your disinterest in her. She didn't know NOW you in a fucked up situation.  Or maybe homophobic guys have be befriended you...in a fucked up situation again, instead of them purposely staying away from you, now you have to always feel uncomfortable being around them. See because I'm masculine people just always assume from the get go that I am a straight male. Let me use a girl  for example again...say if I befriended a female, she is nice girl, her good opinion of me will be shattered if I told her I was GAY, now she's gone, now I'm hurt. See if I wore  my sexuality  on my sleeve I wouldn't have to be in FUCK UP situations like this, because what I don't know WON'T hurt me, if people deny me before I even know them rather then AFTERWARDS it would hurt less, right?...

2 comments:

Thoughts? anyone?...