7.11.2011

I just let GO of some1 in my LIFE...


For the VERY first time. I felt nervous at first, but after it was done, I felt relieved. This person was the the "friend" I once blogged about (I deleted that post...well I blog about her twice, I deleted the negative one). After that post I made, we "made up" a few days after...and NOW it's over AGAIN! Only THIS time I am done for real. She has disrespected me for The LAST time. It was time to let her GO. I just cannot continue to be a friend to someone like her. I should of went with my first instinct and have let our FIRST fall out  be the last and END IT there. But I care for her and she was there for me when I came out to her so I stuck around. I realize I DO NOT owe her anything because of that, especially since that's the very thing she used against me. "At least I don't have to hide my sexuality" REALLY?! She made me realize that NOT ONLY do you have to worry about  people turning their backs on you for knowing you're gay, but also worry about the type of people that will BE THERE when you came out BUT THEN use it against you for later use. A "friend" that uses YOUR secret against you, a secret that YOU reveal  to them because you felt comfortable with them and you THOUGHT you could trust them...is NOT a friend. YET SHE is the one that going on and on on her twitter with the NERVE tweeting about being REAL. ??? I am confused. But no need to worry anymore that part of my life is DONE. I just HOPE I NEVER EVER have to be put in a position to have delete someone from my life again. It is not fun at all. 

2 comments:

Thoughts? anyone?...