6.23.2010

CUMMM and Celebrate


 Its been building up all day, you been waiting…I been waiting. 
You will be pleased, I’m gonna please you…taste you. 
Got me like laces boo…tied and wrapped up in its beauty…
Big, fat, and juicy. My mouth is watering...
Thinking of you bustin’ down in my throat, 
Go and quench my thirst. A tangy salty burst 
To have it all in my tummy…yummy. 
Slow, fast, in, out…I want that sweet nectar, 
So deep I feel it all in my neck sir. 
The others be all scared and shit, like its poison, 
But all you hear from me is slurpin’ noises… 
Papa I ain’t scared, I want it. 
As yo hands grip the back of my head, 
Yo toes curlin’ and moaning, 
“Fuck baby, get dat dick!”…
Yeah Daddy, you know ya baby boo got you. 
Kissin’ it, lickin’ it, suckin’ it…
In and out, wit a pop every time its out, 
then gulped it back down wit a slurp…
Pop…slurp…pop...slurp. 
Is it too much, you bout to BUSS…
you about to, you about to…
CUMMM and celebrate, you finally NUTTED 
[swallowing it ALLL] hmmm. 
Don’t you feel better now…you OWE ME baby.





  

Cumm and Celebrate will also be a new segment, joining...
"Greet" the "Meat"
Luv IS a beautiful thing 
Best BOD

2 comments:

Thoughts? anyone?...